Jupiter IT Website Usage Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with
Jupiter IT and related subsidiaries’ relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any
part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Jupiter IT and related subsidiaries or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose
registered office is Shirethorn House, Redcliff Road, Hull, HU13 0EY. Our company registration number is
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
● The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
● Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may
contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors
to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is
entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific
● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
● All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator,
are acknowledged on the website.
● Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
● From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for
your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
● Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws
of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Last Updated: February 2019